Yes, PowerMax can service all your Apple Products: Mac, iPhone, iPad, AirPods, Beats, Apple TV and more.
In- or out-of-warranty, you can bring your device into PowerMax for our team of experienced and qualified technicians to upgrade, repair or service.
The best way to do this is to make an appointment through Apple Support.
To book an appointment through Apple Support, click here. Then follow the steps below.
- Log in with your Apple ID and then choose View your products.
- Select the device which needs service, then choose your problem description.
- Choose See your service options, then choose Bring in for repair.
- On the Schedule a visit page, you will see your nearest service options. You may need to change your Location – click next to Showing options near, if the location listed is not where you are located. Then under Or find by location enter your postcode.
- If you have difficulty, call AppleCare Phone support on 1300 321 456.