Apple Watch Series 7
Full screen ahead.
Apple Watch series 7 has the largest display so far, with a unique refractive edge for a subtle wrap-around effect. It is also the most durable watch model featuring the most crack-resistant crystal yet. It charges faster than ever, so you can go from 0 per cent to 80 per cent battery in about 45 minutes. Fall detection and Emergency SOS. It has a built-in electrical heart sensor, with low and high heart rate notifications. Noise app that alerts you when things are getting too loud. The blood oxygen sensor and application, so you can measure your blood oxygen level straight from your wrist.1 See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 70% brighter indoors. Automatic workout detection, with workouts for every way you exercise. Apple Watch has activity sharing with friends and monthly challenges and achievement awards. Built-in cellular lets you use Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls and send messages, even when you’re away from your phone.2 Apple Watch Nike has the Nike Run Club App and Exclusive Nike watch faces. With Apple Watch Series 7 on your wrist, you have everything you need, everywhere you go.
- Always-on Retina display + customisable watch faces
- Electrical & optical heart sensor
- Blood oxygen sensor1
- 64-bit S7 SiP chip & with W3 Apple wireless chip
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Water resistance up to 50m3
- Up to 18 hours battery life and fast charging capabilities
- Bluetooth® 5.0, 4G LTE & Wi-Fi connectivity
*Requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later
|GPS + Cellular||$749||$799|
|GPS + Cellular |
|GPS + Cellular |
What’s in the box
- Aluminium Watch / Stainless Steel Watch
- Regular Sport Band / Nike Sport Band (Sport Band comes with S/M & M/L pieces) / Milanese Loop
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
As part of Apple’s efforts to reduce their environmental impact, Apple Watch does not include a power adapter. Please use your current power adapter or add one to the purchase of your watch.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, it should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth.