Apple Watch SE
Heavy on Features. Light on price.
Apple Watch SE has powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. It has a built-in electrical heart sensor, with low and high heart rate notifications. Fall detection and Emergency SOS. Noise app that alerts you when things are getting too loud. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. Automatic workout detection, with workouts for every way you exercise. Apple Watch has activity sharing with friends and monthly challenges and achievement awards. Compass and altimeter, made for life’s twists and turns, and ups and downs. Built-in cellular lets you use Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls and send messages, even when you’re away from your phone.1 Apple Watch Nike has the Nike Run Club App and Exclusive Nike watch faces. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active and more connected life is within reach. Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- Retina OLED display + customisable watch faces
- Optical heart sensor
- 64-bit S5 SiP chip & with W3 Apple wireless chip
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Compass and altimeter
- Water resistance up to 50m2
- Up to 18 hours battery life
- Bluetooth® 5.0, 4G LTE & Wi-Fi connectivity
- 100% recycled aluminium
*Requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later
|GPS + Cellular||$499||$549|
What’s in the box
- Aluminium Watch
- Sport Loop / Regular Sport Band / Nike Sport Band (Sport Band comes with S/M & M/L pieces)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
As part of Apple’s efforts to reduce their environmental impact, Apple Watch does not include a power adapter. Please use your current power adapter or add one to the purchase of your watch.
- Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch Series 6 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, it should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth.