This is 7.
iPhone 7 features an all-new 12-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilisation. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide colour and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to two times faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE.2 The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistance1, and iOS 10.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution and wide colour
- 3D Touch
- New 12-megapixel camera, optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Live Photos
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- 4G LTE Advanced up to 450 Mbps2 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold and rose gold3
1 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2 Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
3 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in jet black are available in 128GB and 256GB models.
Specifications and pricing
Available in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold